By Daniel Schlenk,William H. Benson
Read or Download Target Organ Toxicity in Marine and Freshwater Teleosts: Organs: 001 (New Perspectives: Toxicology and the Environment) PDF
Similar marine biology books
Advances in Marine Biology has been offering in-depth and up to date stories on all points of marine biology on the grounds that 1963 -- over forty five years of remarkable insurance! The sequence is famous for either its excellence of stories and modifying. Now edited via Michael Lesser, with an across the world popular Editorial Board, the serial publishes in-depth and up-to-date content on a variety of topics that will attract postgraduates and researchers in marine biology, fisheries technological know-how, ecology, zoology, and organic oceanography.
This e-book specializes in most up-to-date info at the biology and ecology of the 3 bluefin tuna species: the Pacific (Thunnus orientalis), Atlantic (T. thynnus), and southern bluefin tuna (T. maccoyii). within the ebook, the phylogeny and uncomplicated ecological details equivalent to formative years historical past, age and development, and nutrients conduct are lined.
Mullets (grey mullets) are a relatives (Mugilidae) and order of ray-finned fish present in temperate and tropical waters around the globe. There are nearly eighty species of mullet; those fish were thought of an enormous foodstuff resource in Mediterranean Europe due to the fact Roman instances. This e-book offers a protracted past due replace at the biology and ecology of mullets and contours finished assurance of the foremost gains of the Mugilidae kin, resembling contemporary DNA facts and morphological information that problem the conventional taxonomy.
Addressing the varied gaps in present details, objective Organ Toxicology in Marine and Freshwater Teleosts is an important source for researchers and execs in aquatic toxicology and environmental chance evaluation. the entire chapters are written by way of researchers who're across the world regarded for his or her paintings in mechanistic points of aquatic toxicology.
- Biology of Sharks and Their Relatives, Second Edition (CRC Marine Biology Series)
- OCEANOGRAPHY and MARINE BIOLOGY V23: An Annual Review: 023 (Oceanography and Marine Biology - An Annual Review)
- Ecological Impacts of Tsunamis on Coastal Ecosystems: Lessons from the Great East Japan Earthquake (Ecological Research Monographs)
- Reproduction and Development in Crustacea (Reproduction and Development in Aquatic Invertebrates)
- Ecological Research at the Offshore Windfarm alpha ventus: Challenges, Results and Perspectives
- Coral Reefs of the Gulf: Adaptation to Climatic Extremes: 3 (Coral Reefs of the World)
Additional resources for Target Organ Toxicity in Marine and Freshwater Teleosts: Organs: 001 (New Perspectives: Toxicology and the Environment)
Target Organ Toxicity in Marine and Freshwater Teleosts: Organs: 001 (New Perspectives: Toxicology and the Environment) by Daniel Schlenk,William H. Benson