By J. P. Moreland,Khaldoun A. Sweis,Chad V. Meister
Read or Download Debating Christian Theism PDF
Similar religious philosophy books
Philosophical theology is aimed essentially at theoretical realizing of the character and attributes of God and of God's dating to the realm and its population. through the 20th century, a lot of the philosophical neighborhood (both within the Anglo-American analytic culture and in Continental circles) had grave doubts approximately our skill to achieve the sort of realizing.
This invaluable source either offers and demonstrates the various advancements in feminist criticsm of the Bible and the big rage of impact that feminist feedback has come to have in religious study. the aim of the e-book is to elevate problems with approach which are principally glossed over or in basic terms implied in so much non-feminist works at the Bible.
Every person believes anything. yet how and why do humans think? What counts as facts? How a lot should be assumed or believed by means of religion by myself? by way of non secular religion, the questions develop into immediately more challenging and extra vital. Over the centuries, Christians have provided assorted ways to explaining or protecting the Christian religion, a self-discipline referred to as apologetics.
Bernard Lonergan (1904–1984) was once a Canadian Jesuit thinker, theologian, and humanist who taught in Montreal, Toronto, Rome, and Boston. His groundbreaking works perception: A examine of Human knowing (1957) and approach in Theology (1972) try and figure how wisdom is complex within the average sciences, the human reviews, the humanities, ethics, and theology.
- Women and Gender in Ancient Religions: Interdisciplinary Approaches (Wissenschaftliche Untersuchungen zum Neuen Testament)
- Human Conscience and Muslim-Christian Relations: Modern Egyptian Thinkers on al-damir (Islamic Studies Series)
- Gottesbeweise als Herausforderung für die moderne Vernunft (Collegium Metaphysicum) (German Edition)
- Toward a Generous Orthodoxy: Prospects for Hans Frei's Postliberal Theology (AAR Reflection and Theory in the Study of Religion)
- Orthodox Identities in Western Europe: Migration, Settlement and Innovation
- 50 Questions On The Natural Law
Extra info for Debating Christian Theism
Debating Christian Theism by J. P. Moreland,Khaldoun A. Sweis,Chad V. Meister