By Eugene Frank,Tammy Curtis,Bruce Long
You have already got the main complete and authoritative radiography textual content to be had -- now determine you are getting the main out of it! The Workbook for Merrill's Atlas of Radiographic Positioning and tactics, twelfth Edition, offers lots of perform and assessment of options awarded within the atlas, supporting you examine quicker and keep crucial info. Authors Eugene Frank, Bruce lengthy, Barbara Smith, and Jeannean corridor Rollins be aware of the fundamental terminology, anatomy, and positioning info had to make sure that you can be able to take the ARRT examination and be completely ready for the scientific setting.
- Retains the positive aspects that experience made this workbook so well-liked by Merrill's users: anatomy labeling workouts, short-answer and multiple-choice questions, matching routines, true-false, fill-in-the-blanks, deciding on buildings on radiographs, settling on right sufferer positioning, and self-tests.
- Provides a radical evaluate of osteology, anatomy, body structure, and radiographic strategies -- all in shut correlation with Merrill's Atlas for max studying support.
- Offers a wide selection of exercises and different possibilities to engage with the content.
- Ensures so that you can realize anatomical constructions on genuine radiographs with an abundance of labeling exercises.
- Helps you already know which projections will most sensible show a variety of pathologies.
- Contains a accomplished self-test on the finish of each chapter, so that you can appropriately gauge your realizing of the fabric and degree your personal progress.
- Features workouts that aid new electronic positioning content within the Atlas.
- Prepares you for comparing radiographs in scientific situations with new routines on settling on mistakes on radiographs.