By Milton Fingerman
Read or Download Bioremediation of Aquatic and Terrestrial Ecosystems PDF
Similar marine biology books
Advances in Marine Biology has been offering in-depth and up to date experiences on all features of marine biology because 1963 -- over forty five years of exceptional insurance! The sequence is recognized for either its excellence of studies and modifying. Now edited via Michael Lesser, with an the world over popular Editorial Board, the serial publishes in-depth and up-to-date content on quite a lot of topics that will attract postgraduates and researchers in marine biology, fisheries technology, ecology, zoology, and organic oceanography.
This ebook makes a speciality of most modern details at the biology and ecology of the 3 bluefin tuna species: the Pacific (Thunnus orientalis), Atlantic (T. thynnus), and southern bluefin tuna (T. maccoyii). within the booklet, the phylogeny and uncomplicated ecological details akin to youth background, age and progress, and foodstuff conduct are lined.
Mullets (grey mullets) are a kinfolk (Mugilidae) and order of ray-finned fish present in temperate and tropical waters all over the world. There are nearly eighty species of mullet; those fish were thought of a tremendous meals resource in Mediterranean Europe because Roman occasions. This e-book presents a protracted late replace at the biology and ecology of mullets and lines complete assurance of the foremost gains of the Mugilidae relations, equivalent to fresh DNA proof and morphological information that problem the conventional taxonomy.
Addressing the varied gaps in present info, objective Organ Toxicology in Marine and Freshwater Teleosts is a necessary source for researchers and pros in aquatic toxicology and environmental chance evaluate. all of the chapters are written via researchers who're across the world regarded for his or her paintings in mechanistic features of aquatic toxicology.
- Marine Protected Areas for Whales, Dolphins and Porpoises: A World Handbook for Cetacean Habitat Conservation and Planning (Earthscan Oceans)
- The Silicon Cycle: Human Perturbations and Impacts on Aquatic Systems (Scientific Committee on Problems of the Environment (SCOPE) Series)
- Leeches, Lice and Lampreys: A Natural History of Skin and Gill Parasites of Fishes
- Estuarine Morphodynamics of the Sunderbans (Coastal Research Library)
- Freshwater Ecosystems: Modelling and Simulation (Developments in Environmental Modelling)
- Marine Mammals of the World: A Comprehensive Guide to Their Identification
Extra info for Bioremediation of Aquatic and Terrestrial Ecosystems
Bioremediation of Aquatic and Terrestrial Ecosystems by Milton Fingerman