By David J. Spalton,Roger A. Hitchings,Paul Hunter
- Features contributions from 20 world-renowned gurus.
- Discusses exam, research, and prognosis for every ophthalmic syndrome, in addition to appropriate embryology, histology, pathology, and ocular manifestations of systemic affliction.
- Offers a company either through bankruptcy and by way of ophthalmic subspecialty, making details effortless to find.
- Depicts the very most up-to-date imaging and pathology stories and their findings.
- Covers the most recent refractive surgical procedure and LASIK options.
- Delivers over 1,000 thoroughly new illustrations—3,400 in all—over 1,800 in complete color.
Read or Download Atlas of Clinical Ophthalmology PDF
Similar medical reference books
The e-book offers a finished assessment for the newest WBAN structures, applied sciences, and functions. The chapters of the booklet were written via numerous experts who're specialists of their components of analysis and perform. The e-book starts off with the elemental options desirous about designing and development WBAN platforms.
The yr ebook of Anesthesiology and soreness administration brings you abstracts of the articles that mentioned the year's step forward advancements in anesthesiology, rigorously chosen from greater than 500 journals around the globe. professional commentaries assessment the scientific significance of every article and talk about its program for your perform.
Visitor edited by way of Drs. Gabriela Gayer and Douglas Katz, this factor of Radiologic Clinics concentrates on iatrogenic stipulations of the chest, stomach and pelvis. Articles contain: remedy of Aortic Aneurysms; Bariatric surgeries, Repeat Cesarean Deliveries; Thoracic and Cardiovascular surgical procedure; stomach and Pelvic Viscera; stomach, Pelvic Surgical and Post-procedural overseas our bodies; Thorax; Kidneys, Ureters, and Bladder; higher Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, Stenting, and Intubation; problems of Optical Colonoscopy; and masses extra!
Properly interpret cardiovascular pictures for quick, potent emergency administration This distinct mixture atlas and textual content is a concise advisor to acute care cardiovascular photograph interpretation for the analysis and administration of emergency stipulations. every one or illness is defined in a regularly designed, well-illustrated part.
- Material-Tissue Interfacial Phenomena: Contributions from Dental and Craniofacial Reconstructions (Woodhead Publishing Series in Biomaterials)
- 3D Bioprinting and Nanotechnology in Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
- La mort choisie: Comprendre l'euthanasie et ses enjeux (Santé en soi) (French Edition)
- Liver Transplantation: Update of Concepts and Practice, An Issue of Clinics in Liver Disease, E-Book (The Clinics: Internal Medicine)
- Handbook of Medicine in Developing Countries
- Approbation - und danach?: Ein Leitfaden zum Berufseinstieg für Ärztinnen und Ärzte (German Edition)
Extra resources for Atlas of Clinical Ophthalmology
Atlas of Clinical Ophthalmology by David J. Spalton,Roger A. Hitchings,Paul Hunter